About the job
- Support the development of new creative music opportunities by analyzing trends in the entertainment industry.
- Seek innovative and strategic solutions to new partnership opportunities
- Support daily operation of music businesses and partnership projects, across licensing, content operations, data analysis, legal works etc.
- Support communications with cross-functional teams including operations, communications, marketing team and external partners such as music labels, entertainment companies and platforms.
- Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner.
- Regularly perform market analysis and analyze key metrics to identify trends and insights.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Able to work 5 days a week (minimum of 6 months)
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- A solid understanding of Korean entertainment landscape such as key-players, developing trends and related platforms.
- Fast learner, highly entrepreneurial with a good sense of judgment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multi-task, manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker and a team player.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proactive and have a sense of responsibility.
- A particular interest in music, consumer technology, social media, content, pop culture, and lifestyle trends.